SIOUX FALLS, S.D., July 24, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- MarketBeat, a leading source for stock market data and research tools, published its monthly list of The 10 Most Upgraded Stocks by Wall Street Analysts in June 2021 this week.
Each year, MarketBeat tracks more than 165,000 distinct ratings and recommendations issued by Wall Street analysts who study publicly-traded companies for their institutional clients. These rankings are based on the number of times a publicly-traded stock was upgraded or had its price target increased by Wall Street analysts in the month of June. MarketBeat All-Access subscribers can use the site's Most-Upgraded Stocks Report to identify these companies and segment them by country, market cap, sector, and industry.
"Our Most-Upgraded Stocks Report continues to be the best tool for researching stock analyst recommendations," said MarketBeat founder and CEO Matt Paulson. "While our subscribers can utilize the report to assess the short-term fortunes of a stock, we are pleased to share this monthly ranking with insight to the recent events that are impacting them."
The Top Ten Most Upgraded Stocks on MarketBeat in June 2021 are:
1. Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) – Out of the 39 analysts that cover the stock, 28 have given the stock an upgrade.
2. Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) – Since the beginning of June, nine different analysts have increased their price targets for STX stock.
3. Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) – AMZN stock recently broke out of a year-long channel and based on analyst sentiment, it's likely that the stock has higher to go.
4. Tourmaline Oil (OTCMKTS: TRMLF) – Risk-tolerant investors can look at the analysts' 12-month price target that suggests a nearly 70% increase in the stock price.
5. Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) – Out of 43 analysts that cover Alphabet, 42 give the stock a buy rating.
6. Visa (NYSE: V) – Over the last five years, V stock has climbed over 200% making it one of the best buy-and-hold stocks you can have.
7. Costco (NASDAQ: COST) – Costco makes its second consecutive appearance on this list. The company announced it will pay out its regular quarterly dividend in August which is likely to spur investor interest in the stock.
8. Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR) – There's been a combination of bullish and bearish reports from analysts. However, the news has been more good than bad and that's why CLR stock is, at this time, a favorite of analysts.
9. United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) – The company's revenue and earnings surged during the pandemic and continue to be strong as the economy recovers.
10. LBrands (NYSE: LB) – LBrands has been one of the strongest retail stocks since the end of 2020. The stock has been the object of strong institutional buying in the second quarter of 2021.
Find the full report at marketbeat.com.
MarketBeat is a financial media company based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. MarketBeat's mission is to empower individual investors to make better trading decisions by providing real-time financial information and objective market research. More than 2.3 million investors receive MarketBeat's flagship newsletter, MarketBeat Daily Ratings. MarketBeat also publishes a network of financial news websites, including insidertrades.com and pricetargets.com, which garner more than 25 million pageviews each month, a suite of web-based investment research software called MarketBeat All Access, and a mobile stock research app on iOS and Android. For more information, visit marketbeat.com.
Ngoc Thach, MarketBeat, +1 (605) 940-8824, email@example.com