The "Global Driving Simulator Market (2021-2026) by Vehicle Type, Simulator Type, Training Driving Simulator, Application, End-user, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Driving Simulator Market is estimated to be USD 1.62 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2.42 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.3 %.
Key factors such a high need for driver skill assessment due to the lack of skilled drivers, and the growing technologies giving further impetus for research and testing is driving the growth of the driving simulator market. Additionally, as the simulators help the individuals to analyse the peculiar risks involved to make a judgement call without harming themselves physically has been one of the key factors fuelling the growth of the market.
However, the real time complexities involved in driving cannot be weighed completely by a simulator. Moreover the simulator discomfort and low levels of standardization is further likely to restrain the growth of the market.
The global driving simulator market is segmented further based on vehicle type, simulator type, training driving simulator, application, end user, and Geography.
1. Cruden BV has received a contract from the BMW Group to install nine new driver-in-the-loop (DIL) simulators to support the virtual testing of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), automated driving (AD) and related car functions at the engineering and development centre. - 14th September 2020
2. IPG Automotive has launched the latest version of its simulation software CarMakerTM that is backed by features such as LIDAR RSI and real time sensor models. - 23rd August 2019
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Driving Simulator Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- High Need for driver assessment
- Growth in electrification, connectivity and driver assistance technologies
- Strong measure to analyse the risks involved in driving conditions without physically being at risk
- Real time complexities
- Simulator discomfort
- Low levels of standardization
- High Focus on driver in the loop (DIL) technology
- Rise in the demand for portable compact simulation technology
- Lack of infrastructure availability in emerging countries
- Cruden B.V.
- Mechanical Simulation Corporation
- Moog Inc
- ECA GROUP
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Tecknotrove Simulator Systems
- NVIDIA Corporation
- CKAS Mechatronics Pty Ltd
- IPG Automotive Gmbh
- Ansible Motion Limited
- Virage Simulation Inc.
- Waymo LLC.
- Daimler AG
- BMW GROUP
- Anthony Best Dynamics Limited.
- XPI Simulation Ltd
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- Thales Group
- L3Harris Technologies Inc
- CAE, Inc
- AutoSim AS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/92yuig
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900