The "Aniline Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aniline Market was accounted for US$ 14,591.0 Mn in terms of value by the end of 2019. Aniline is used as a chemical intermediate in various end use industries such as dye, agriculture, rubber and polymer, etc.
Growing infrastructure and construction activities in the Asia Pacific region supports the growth of the market. In addition, rising demand for PU insulation in automotive, plastic and construction industries globally, is one of the key driving factors contributing to the market growth.
Moreover, rising mergers and acquisitions by major players in the market also supports the market growth. For instance, in April 2017, Milliken acquired Keystone Aniline Corp., one of the leading manufacturer of pigment dispersions, dyes, and polymers. The acquisition the company aims to strengthen its consumer base in the market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of Global Aniline Market size (US$ Million & Kilo Tons), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020 - 2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new Application launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the Global Aniline Market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, Application portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding their future Application launches, Application up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Global Aniline Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, aniline manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analysing the Global Aniline Market
- BASF SE
- Bayer MaterialScience LLC
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Huntsman Corporation
- Jilin Connell Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- SP Chemicals Holdings, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Scenario
- Industry Trend
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER's Analysis
- Key Developments
4. Global Aniline Market- Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
- Factors Affecting Global Aniline Market- COVID-19
5. Global Aniline Market, By Application, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Million & Kilo Tons)
6. Global Aniline Market, By End Uses, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Million & Kilo Tons)
7. Global Aniline Market, By Region, 2017- 2027 (US$ Million & Kilo Tons)
8. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6dsovf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900