Unemployed and already did your taxes? The IRS says you don't need to file an amended tax return

If you've already filed your tax returns after receiving unemployment, the Internal Revenue Service says you don't have to file an amended return.
Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.