INDIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
India is known for its wonderful culture and is the birthplace of Buddhism and Hinduism. Therefore, many religious people from all over the world travel to India every year, mainly for tourism and business reasons. All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. The Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Citizens of 169 countries around the world can now apply for Indian e-Visa to visit the country. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. For tourism purposes, the Government of India offers the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows travelers to visit the country for yoga retreats, sightseeing tours and family visits. Tourist e-Visa – Used when traveling to India for tourism purposes. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from your arrival date with a single entry and cannot be extended or converted. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian Business e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes. Business e-Visa – Used when you need to enter India for business reasons. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 365 days with multiple entry periods from the date of issuance, with each stay not exceeding 180 days. Medical e-Visa: It is used when you need to get medical treatment in India. This type allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 60 days with 3 entries. The application process is relatively simple and does not require a visit to a local embassy or consulate. Complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn't have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
INDIAN VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
India is a vast country that’s just over one-third of the size of the United States. Much of it is rural, and there are some incredible sights to be seen and discovered. To the north, there are the Himalayas. To the south, beaches. To the west, desert. And to the east, tribal territory. All non-Indian foreign travelers arriving in India are required to apply for and obtain an Indian Visa to visit the country. The Indian Visa for Italian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas offered by India depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens from more than 166 countries around the world to travel to India on an electronic visa. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Italian citizens and residents to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, industry, etc. Tourist e-Visa: For sightseeing and other tourism-related activities, travelers can choose to apply for the Indian eTourist visa. You can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry, single entry and cannot be extended. Business e-Visa: For business-related ventures, travelers have the option of applying for an eBusiness visa. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA with multiple entries. However, this type of business visa does not allow you to stay for 180 consecutive days for each period of stay. e-Medical Visa: for medical purposes, travelers can apply for an eMedical visa or an e Medical-Attendant visa depending on their situation. You can stay in India with triple entry for up to 60 days from the date of your first entry into India.This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. The new system makes it easier for these travelers to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is generally a more efficient method of obtaining a visa than having to visit a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
INDIAN VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZENS
India's tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but is also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism that people from all over the world participate in today. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing travelers from 166 countries to easily apply for an Indian e-Visa. There are also different types of Indian e-Visas that Swedish citizens can apply for depending on the purpose of the trip. The Indian Visa for Swedish Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Government of India requires all foreign nationals traveling to India to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. Indian e-Visa is an official visa document that allows Swedish residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, travel industry, etc. If the purpose of travel is tourism, Swedish travelers can apply for an Indian Tourist eVisa. The Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days. The eBusiness Visa is for travelers who wish to travel to India for business. Finally, the eMedical visa is for travelers who intend to visit the country for medical treatment. There is also a Physician Assistant e-Visa for those traveling to the country with someone who is receiving medical treatment in the country. The application process for the India Tourist eVisa is quite simple. It may take up to 4 business days for the traveler to receive their e-Visa.
WHICH VISA TYPES ARE THERE FOR SWEDISH TRAVELERS?
- Tourist e-Visa.
- Business e-Visa.
- Medical e-Visa.
What Documents Do Swedish Need To Get An Indian Evisa?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
INDIAN VISA FOR SPANISH CITIZENS
Travelers need a valid visa and passport to prove their identity. A Spanish citizen must have a valid visa prior to landing in India. The Indian Visa for Spanish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. India's visa requirements for Spanish citizens are similar to most countries. Indian immigration laws do not allow entry without a valid visa. No country will allow entry to anyone who refuses to provide clear and valid identification. When applying for an Indian Visa from Spain, the applicant must state the purpose of the visit as this will determine the type of visa required. However, the Embassy of India has stated that the Indian Tourist Visa is accepted for Spanish citizens with a validity of 90 days on arrival. The India e-Tourist Visa, available to Spanish citizens, allows eligible travelers to travel freely for a period of one year. These stays may not exceed 90 days. The eBusiness Visa, which allows travelers to enter the country multiple times for a total stay of 180 days, and the eMedical Visa, which allows Spaniards to enter India for medical procedures within a 60-day stay. However, with the launch of the e-Visa for India, applying for an India Visa for Spanish citizens has become faster and easier than ever.
What Documents Do Spanish Citizens Need to get an Indian Visa?
- A valid Spanish passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Complete scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for paying the visa fees.
- An email address that is checked regularly so that you can receive it by mail.
- Complete Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned.
Travelers are often unsure whether they need a visa for an India cruise and if so, which one. The vast majority of foreigners require a visa to enter India, whether arriving by air, land or sea. Families planning a cruise vacation should note that children also require an e-Visa for India. An India cruise is a great way to see as much of the country as possible in one trip. Cruises in India call at many major cities, seaside resorts and tourist attractions: popular destinations such as Goa and Mumbai are included on many routes. The most convenient way to get visa for India is online. The India e-Visa is fully electronic and can be applied for 24/7 from the comfort of your own home. The India Tourist eVisa is multiple-entry and valid for up to 90 days, more than enough time for most cruises. The electronic visa saves time as there is no need to present documents in person at a consulate or embassy.
Which e-Visa should I apply for when applying for India Visa for Cruise Passengers?
If the cruise you are traveling on has only one or two stops in India, you must apply for the 30-day Tourist eVisa, which allows the visitor to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of entry country and it is a double-entry visa, which means you can enter the country twice within the validity period of the visa.
India Visa Requirements for Cruise Ship Passengers
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard Passport, and which must remain valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India, otherwise you would need to renew your passport.
- A copy of the visitor’s recent passport-style colour photo (only of the face, and it can be taken with a phone)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid debit card or a credit card for the payment of the application fees.
- A return or onward ticket out of the country, and details about the trip within and from India.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street