Viking Energy Group’s (OTC: VKIN) James Doris, president and CEO, lets investors become involved in energy, both green and oil/gas assets. Analysis of new cars finds that while EVs are popular, hybrids that generate both electric and gas are seen as pragmatic solutions. VKIN’s Doris sees things the same way in VKIN’s energy growth.
With Doris At Helm, VKIN Offers Investors Green Energy And Oil/Gas
For investors who desire to participate in both ESG Clean Energy, LLC (ESG) to capture carbon footprint, VKIN has multiple revenue streams for those who wish to hedge their bets with an investment in oil/gas assets. Currently, the company has US oil/gas assets valued at some $96 million, some of which are located in Kansas. It is a dual energy investment strategy.
“We maintain an open mind about the oil/gas assets,” Doris says. “We initially invested in oil and gas assets.” Now, VKIN offers investors the best of both worlds: green, clean energy and oil/gas assets.
Doris’ VKIN Focuses Now On Clean Energy, LLC, Using An IP License
“We are a clean energy company which uses an IP license from Clean Energy, LLC, to generate clean energy,” Doris says.
“We are excited about what we have here,” he says. “We have a strong engineering department and we have an ESG license for carbon capture — that is our most valuable potential asset.”
Doris’ pragmatic strategy of making green energy acquisitions makes VKIN different. He acquires market-ready green technology with the goal of being profitable. “We let others take the initial risks. When it is market ready, we proceed.”
VKIN also projects its green clean energy technology worldwide through its 62.5% ownership of Canadian marketing and engineering firm Simson-Maxwell, Ltd. It can extend its sales influence worldwide through S-M, for example, leveraging its approval by the National Health Service (NHS) foundation trust in the U.K., which manages hundreds of hospitals, the company says.
Another Catalyst Is NYSE Listed Firm Ownership
Another catalyst for investors is that VKIN is owned 62.5% by Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: CEI). This NYSE Company helps finance VKIN’s growth in the green energy and carbon capture sector. A NYSE owning a majority interest in an OTC listed firm is rare. Camber helps fund VKIN’s acquisitions in the green energy industry.
Some of the multiple streams VKIN participates in green energy include:
- Ozone Technology. VKIN is diversified in its green capture clean energy. It has invested in Ozone intellectual property to treat medical waste. This is a patent pending, IP, ready-for-market proprietary medical and bio-hazard waste treatment system using Ozone Technology.
- VKIN names Simson-Maxwell, LTD., as exclusive manufacturer and vendor of its Medical Waste and Bio-Hazard Waste Treatment System. The license agreement with majority-owned Simson-Maxwell Ltd., gives S-M exclusive worldwide rights to manufacture, market and sell the Ozone System.
- VKIN has secured US Patent (No. 11,286,832) relating to the IP and other rights licensed by VKIN from ESG involving a Bottoming Cycle Power System related to its carbon capture technology. The new patent covers the invention of an ‘exhaust-gas-to-exhaust-gas-heat exchanger.’ The result is that VKIN is in an improved position to better capture carbon and use it for something beneficial.
- VKIN has invested in a Reno, Nevada processing plant designed to produce renewable diesel. To that end VKIN has entered into a Membership Interest Purchase Agreement with RESC Renewable Holdings, LLC., to buy the membership interests of New Rise Renewables, LLC
- Has acquired 51% interest in two entities that own intellectual property rights to grid-hardening Electric Transmission and Distribution Open Conductor Detection Systems vs forest fires. Purchase price was $21 million. Its target market are utilities globally to provide grid protection solutions, Doris says. These include new technologies such as artificial intelligence, advanced biotelemetry for firefighters, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, facial recognition software and digitized edge detection.
VKIN offers investors a rare and unique opportunity to participate in dual-growth energy: new green clean technology and oil/gas assets. It provides a way of hedging bets for investors in a pragmatic strategy of acquiring only market-ready and perhaps profitable technology. VKIN is also majority owned and acquisition-funded by a NYSE publicly traded firm. It also owns a 62.5% majority share of Canada’s worldwide Simson-Maxwell, Ltd., VKIN also owns patented IP in the U.S., it has an ESG license, and it is investing in significant new carbon-reducing green technology. President and CEO James Doris sees the merits of both oil and gas assets as well as the next generation of green technology worldwide. He is investing in VKIN in multiple revenue streams, including state-of-the-art firefighting technology. James Doris has VKIN acquiring new, green technologies under a strict practical protocol.
Disclaimers: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides investors a safe harbor in regard to forward-looking statements. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact may be forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, understands, or that by statements indicating certain actions & quote; may, could, or might occur. Understand there is no guarantee past performance will be indicative of future results. Investing in micro-cap and growth securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investors investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled. Capital Gains Report ‘CGR’ is responsible for the production and distribution of this content. CGR is not operated by a licensed broker, a dealer, or a registered investment adviser. It should be expressly understood that under no circumstances does any information published herein represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. CGR authors, contributors, or its agents, may be compensated for preparing research, video graphics, and editorial content. CGR has been compensated twenty-five hundred dollars via wire transfer by Regal Consulting to produce and syndicate content related to VKIN. As part of that content, readers, subscribers, and website viewers, are expected to read the full disclaimers and financial disclosures statement that can be found on our website.