- Plant-based wellness brand builder PlantX Life is expanding its footprint, adding a brick-and-mortar store in San Diego to its flagship store in British Columbia
- PlantX Life celebrated the San Diego store’s grand opening Oct. 30 with a variety of plant-based brand builders, including the popular food innovator Beyond Meat
- The San Diego store has more than 4,500 square feet of retail and café space, as well as an education center with resources for increasing consumer awareness
- PlantX Life’s digital presence includes a weekly podcast series, YouTube channel videos, an informative blog and an e-commerce portal accessible through Walmart’s and Amazon’s marketplaces
- The company intends to open a third store in Israel in November with a website focused on consumers in that part of the world
- PlantX Life’s first year-end financial report in July stated the company’s gross revenues had grown to $6.58 million as of March 31
American multinational food processing and commodities trading giant Archer-Daniels-Midland (“ADM”) recently released its second annual list of global consumer trends, highlighting the plant-based lifestyle in its No. 2 position with a note that COVID-19 “has accelerated interest in plant-based (nutrition), as a health-forward alternative for consumers who are paying close attention to their body’s nutritional needs” (https://ibn.fm/WmpwG).
The report by the Big Food corporation followed research showing that 18 percent of alt protein buyers in the United States made their first such purchase after the advent of the pandemic and that 92 percent of…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PLTXF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/PLTXF
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.