Two-day event will adhere to stringent COVID protocols for an engaging, "inside-out" experience and features speaking sessions with over 90 UiPath customers and partners
UiPath, Inc. (NYSE: PATH), a leading enterprise automation software company, today announced keynote addresses and breakout sessions taking place at FORWARD IV, the world’s most immersive gathering of automation experts.
The user conference, held at the Bellagio in Las Vegas on Oct. 5-6, 2021, will feature more than 90 customer and partner speakers from the public and private sector who will educate and inspire by sharing their automation knowledge as well as keynotes from UiPath leaders. FORWARD IV features two days of sessions that will drive C-level awareness of automation, demonstrate ROI of robotic process automation (RPA) initiatives, and spotlight real-world customer success stories. UiPath will also preview powerful new capabilities in the UiPath Platform 2021.10 release that enable companies to overcome fragmented enterprise technology stacks. UiPath will lay out its vision for the future in which automation plays a central role in processes across the organization – both legacy and new.
For the health, safety, and well-being of all participants, UiPath is requiring all FORWARD IV attendees to attest to their having been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Read more about our health and safety measures and our first-of-its-kind “inside-out” event experience featuring purpose-built outdoor sessions, roundtables, and activities.
The conference theme, “Taking Off”, focuses on organizations that are unleashing creativity in an automation-first world. The event will highlight the achievements of the UiPath community and provide attendees actionable insights to advance their journey to becoming a fully automated enterprise™.
The FORWARD IV agenda highlights include:
- UiPath keynote addresses by CEO Daniel Dines, UiPath Executive Vice President of Products and Engineering Ted Kummert, UiPath Chief Product Officer Param Kahlon, and Shankar Vedantam, host of the highly popular Hidden Brain podcast
- Addresses and panels featuring speakers from Accenture, Autodesk, EY, Firstsource, IDC, Palo Alto Networks, PwC, and Spotify
- Journey sessions to help showcase the full potential of automation from companies including Accenture, Amazon, Anthem, Chevron, Deloitte, Facebook, and Uber
- Inspiration sessions focusing on the future of automation and the future of work from thought leaders such as Ashling Partners, Atlassian, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cushman Wakefield, dentsu International, ManpowerGroup, Quest Diagnostics, and more
- How-to sessions with practical automation guidance from companies including Amitech, Autodesk, Bain & Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cognizant, DHL, GDIT, Ingram Micro, Palo Alto Networks, Roboyo, Takeda, and WarnerMedia
- Innovation sessions designed to spark new thinking from companies including Alteryx, Chipotle, Centelli, CyberArk, and Tableau
“FORWARD IV is a celebration of those making digital transformation a reality through automation. It’s uniquely tailored to give attendees an experience unlike any other and help them become leading experts in automation strategy and implementation,” said UiPath Co-Founder and CEO Daniel Dines. “UiPath, its customers, and its partners are making incredible advances with applying automation to a huge variety of new use cases. Together, we are solving problems in fascinating ways. FORWARD IV is an opportunity for attendees to learn actionable solutions for business challenges, build relationships with their peers, and bring inspiration to their organizations.”
The event builds unstructured time into the agenda to allow attendees to get immersed in conversations with other automation practitioners and experts. In addition, the conference will prioritize safety and will limit capacity within different functional areas of the venue, move the experts’ expo and most of the interactive activities outdoors, enforce practical distancing and sanitizing measures, and adhere to national and local guidelines.
To register to attend and learn more about UiPath FORWARD IV, please visit here. If you are a member of the press and would like to attend FORWARD IV, please contact email@example.com.
UiPath has a vision to deliver the Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock their greatest potential. UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to rapidly scale digital business operations.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210915005327/en/
.@UiPath today announced keynote addresses and breakout sessions taking place at #UiPathForward IV, the world’s most immersive gathering of automation experts, on Oct. 5-6 in Las Vegas
Investor Relations Contact